Genotypecast – A New Podcast from Grey Genetics
Grey Genetics has recently launched a new podcast, Genotypecast.
Most Genotypecast episodes are related to recent news stories related to genetics. Episodes will generally be just 10-15 minutes long, bringing you insight and commentary from genetic counselors.
Many excellent podcasts cover recent news related to politics, economics, books, culture, film….with insight from relevant specialists and critics. But genetics and insight from genetic counselors has been missing! We are aiming to fill that gap.
Here are the episodes we have put out to date:
- George Church’s DigiD8 Brings Eugenics to Dating Apps – with Katya Orlova
- When a NYT Article Stirs up Confusion about Reproductive Genetics – with Brianne Kirkpatrick
- Panel Testing: Insurance Coverage and Clinical Utility – with Kate Wilson
- Carrier Screening Panels are Getting Bigger… Is that Better? – with Amanda Gamma
- DNA Donations: Implications to Consider – with Brianne Kirkpatrick
For now at least, you won’t find a related webpage on our site like you do for our Patient Stories podcast, or get related email updates, so if you’re interested in listening, subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts! You can also stream any Genotypecast episodes directly from our podcast host, anchor: https://anchor.fm/genotypecast
Is there a topic or news item you’d like to see covered? Send an email to [email protected]
If you are a genetic counselor and see a news item you’d like to chat about on Genotypecast, send an email to [email protected] We’d love to have you on the podcast!