- Once you purchase and download our product, you will be prompted to provide your family health history and 1-2 variants you are concerned about via an easy intake form.
- You will have the opportunity to include any questions you have before you submit your form.
- A certified genetic counselor will look over your family health history, the reported variants, and your questions and send their review back in 3-5 business days, providing clear answers to your questions with actionable steps for you to take next.
- This service is currently only available to patients in the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NV, NY, OR, RI, SC, VT, WI, WY.
- “Raw data” generally implies that the data has not been validated by the company that has made it available. Errors can be compounded through third-party interpretation services. The offering of this product is Not an endorsement of any direct-to-consumer/at-home genetic testing products or of any third party services. This service is also not intended as a substitute for genetic counseling.